We always need help at the Soup Kitchen. Here’s what you can do:
• Make a one-off donation.
• Set up a standing order with your bank.
• Give a few hours a year as a volunteer to help at the Soup Kitchen (preparing food or serving).
• Donate goods – please see below.
FOOD: The most useful non-perishables for the free meals we provide are tins or packets of soup, sugar, tea, instant coffee, long life milk and biscuit/cereal bars.
CLOTHING: Of any kind, but especially winter coats, trousers and jeans, sweatshirts, jumpers, scarves, gloves, woolly hats, trainers and shoes.
BEDDING: Sleeping bags and blankets are always required. Back packs for storing them would also be appreciated.
We can all be contacted on email@example.com, or call The Ark in Dover on 01304 225737 and leave a message. Please note that we are based in Dover in the United Kingdom, and not the United States.
Please note in your email or phone call who you would like to get in touch with:
- Liz regarding donations of money or general enquiries.
- Stephanie to discuss volunteering.
- Judith regarding donations of clothing or food, and volunteering on Christmas day.
PLEASE NOTE: We are blessed with many more volunteers than we can immediately place! Please be patient if we cannot assign you to the rota immediately, and thank you for your willingness to help.